RDA’s annual civic forum will handle walkabilty in Houston.
“WALK HOUSTON” will be a two-element discussion board with brief presentations and moderated discussions amongst panelists followed by a question-and-response session with audience associates. The community forums will consider location at six:thirty p.m. on consecutive Wednesdays, August twenty and 27, at the Brown Auditorium at The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston. Admission is cost-free and open up to the general public.
The panelists come from an array of governmental, commercial, tutorial, and nonprofit businesses:
- Clark Martinson, Standard Supervisor of the Strength Corridor District
- Bakeyah Nelson, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Workout and Well being Sciences, Department of Clinical Overall health and Used Sciences, UH-Very clear Lake
- Susan Rogers, Assistant Professor and Director, Community Design and style Useful resource Center, Gerald D. Hines College of Architecture at the College of Houston
- Kinder Baumgardner, President, SWA Team
- Raj Mankad, Editor of Cite: The Architecture + Style Overview of Houston, Rice Design Alliance
- Carra Moroni, Software Manager, Community Transformation Initiative, Houston Section of Overall health and Human Companies
- Rob Tullis, Vice President, Director of Design, GID City Advancement Group
Edited by allynwest, These days at eleven:42AM.