|Establishment:||Carnegie Mellon University|
|Occupation Function:||Details&#thirteen Technologies|
|Principal Location:||United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
|FT/PT Status:||Normal Element Time|
|Least Training Degree:||Associate’s Degree or equal&#thirteen|
|Favored Schooling Stage:||Bachelor’s Diploma or equivalent|
|Wage:&#thirteen||twelve.93 – 18 US Bucks Hourly|
Print Provider Middle Associate: Under minimal supervision normally takes jobs from the print queue and sends to the proper output gadget for each work
directions, installs and operates huge-structure printing and plotting, computer, electronic or other products employed in the College of
Architecture. Exams, maintains, and repairs very same products. Understands databases to generate simple stories. Maintains stock of provides
to ensure ongoing procedure of equipment. Perform executed may be repetitive. Desktop assistance: Dependable for basic support of end users of&#thirteen desktops, networks and IT methods (hardware and computer software). Handles standard questions and refers far more challenging problems to higher amount IT&#thirteen employees for their overview or resolution Construct and Deploy desktop and laptop computer pcs Set up software program
This is a part-time situation doing work around twenty-30 hours
for each 7 days.&#thirteen
- Training: Associate’s diploma in a specialized field or equal blend of coaching and experience.
Two several years of personal computer support or IT related client service knowledge.
- Abilities: Ability in reading and interpreting manufacturer’s&#thirteen diagrams, complex manuals, and so on ability in fundamental computing which includes making use of databases computer software and carrying out information entry. Good dilemma fixing
skills capacity to interact with campus group capacity to sustain correct and comprehensive information working understanding of desktop functioning
systems and typical equipment such as e-mail consumers and net browsers. Fundamental Familiarity with current Home windows and Macintosh functioning methods&#thirteen Standard Microsoft Business office utilization
- Bodily Mobility: Capability to grasp, manipulate and assemble modest objects transfer, drive, pull and elevate&#thirteen gear, carry required tools capacity to climb steps or ladders, stoop, reach and bend. In a position to travel to different spots throughout
campus to put in products or application and many others ready to raise and have desktop computer systems and related peripherals capable to maneuver in limited
areas, to bend, attain, stoop, and so on must be capable to shift laptop gear.
- Environmental Circumstances: Typical workplace placing&#thirteen publicity to pc monitors for extended intervals of time.
- Psychological: Ability to perform beneath pressure satisfy rigid deadlines offer with&#thirteen difficult folks even though preserving composure. Works effectively under pressure, pays near consideration to detail, robust customer service&#thirteen orientation.
- Other: Weekend and evening hours could be required.
- Schooling: Higher education
- Licenses: A Licensed HP Qualified
- Expertise: Sophisticated configuration of Windows and Macintosh computers Home windows XP&#thirteen by means of Windows seven Mac OSX ten.5 however ten.8 Previous knowledge with big format plotting and scanning tools fix store operate with&#thirteen printers / computer systems Preceding experience in a print store Simple usage of Adobe Goods
- Capabilities: Sophisticated specialized expertise of
desktop functioning capabilities and typical technological innovation such as networking, email, pc safety and web apps excellent client
Department URL: http://www.cmu.edu/architecture/
Far more Information on Carnegie Mellon College
Carnegie Mellon University does not discriminate and Carnegie Mellon College is essential not to discriminate in admission, employment, or administration of its applications or actions on the foundation of race, shade, countrywide origin, intercourse or handicap in violation of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972 and Segment 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 or other federal, state, or local legal guidelines or govt orders.